If you’re looking for a European vacation with plenty of culture and fun, look no further than the continent’s many festivals. From world-class arts to top-notch sports competitions, Europe has it all. And with so many to choose from, we’ve narrowed down the list for you! Here are ten incredible festivals we recommend visiting this year:
Take A Trip To France
France is a beautiful country with many world heritage sites, festivals and places of interest. It’s also full of fun activities that you can enjoy with your friends or family during your trip to France.
Discover Germany’s World Heritage Sites
Germany is home to some of the world’s most beautiful and historic sites, including castles, cathedrals and churches. There are more than 1,000 World Heritage Sites in Germany that include museums and art galleries as well. You’ll find them all over the country–from north to south or east to west–and each one offers something unique for tourists who want an authentic experience when traveling through Europe.
Visit The Netherlands For A Romantic Getaway
The Netherlands is a great place for a romantic getaway. The Dutch are known for their hospitality and the country has many beautiful places to visit, as well as a rich history that dates back centuries.
The Dutch also have a reputation for being famous flower growers, so it’s no surprise that tulips are one of the most iconic symbols of their culture. In fact, there’s even an annual festival held every spring called “Tulip Time” where thousands come together in celebration of this colorful flower!
If you’re looking to learn more about Dutch culture while visiting this gorgeous country then check out these top 10 things you must do when exploring Amsterdam:
See The Beautiful Landscapes Of Italy
Italy is a country that should be on everyone’s bucket list. The food, the people and the sights are all great reasons to visit this beautiful country. If you’re looking for an adventure during your time off work or school then Italy is the place for you!
There are many festivals throughout Italy during the year including:
- La Notte Rosa (Venice) – This festival takes place every year in May where people dress up in pink outfits while walking around Venice enjoying all of their favorite foods and drinks at each restaurant along with live music performances being played throughout the streets.
- Festival della Birra (Turin) – This festival takes place every year in May where over 60 different breweries come together under one roof offering samples of their products while providing entertainment through bands playing music along with DJs spinning tracks from around Europe too!
Experience The Best Of Britain’s Culture And History
If you’re looking for an engaging way to experience British culture and history, there are many festivals that will allow you to do so. One of the best ways is by attending one of these events:
- London Literary Festival – This annual event takes place each year in March or April and features writers from around the world speaking about their work.
- Liverpool Poetry Festival – This festival brings together poets from around Britain and Ireland for three days of reading poetry at various venues throughout Liverpool. It’s been running since 2004 and continues to grow every year as more people discover how much fun it can be!
- Edinburgh Fringe Festival – This festival has been running since 1947 as part of Scotland’s capital city’s cultural calendar; it features comedy shows, plays, musicals and other forms of entertainment throughout August each year (with some events taking place during July).
It’s not just a trip, it’s an experience!
It’s not just a trip, it’s an experience!
European festivals are a great way to experience the culture and fun of Europe. Whether you’re looking for beer, music or food; there is always something going on that will make you want to stay longer than planned.
There are many more European festivals to experience, but these 10 will give you a taste of the best that Europe has to offer. We hope that this list has inspired you to explore new cultures and destinations!